Saturday, May 16, 2015

It's been a long time!

          Wow, It really has been a long time since I updated this blog. Almost two years. I lost a lot of motivation along the way. There has been a lot of changes in my life and honestly my life just became too busy to keep up with a side project like Tainted Sweetheart. There may be changes to the style of blog that this will become from here on out. It will not be just about fashion, but the other aspects in my life that have become very prominent in my life. It will be more of a life blog with strong fashion elements! Mostly what I am try to say is that I have gotten a lot more into Cosplay and Lolita! So here is to making new steps!
           I hope that you guys that have been here all along will stick with me in my endeavor and that seeing this pop up on your dash will be exciting!




I'd like to take this post and make a small blog post about the new contacts I got!

        These contacts here are Pinkyparadise.com 's G&G GBT Sky contacts! I am soooo in love with them. They give a nice natural feel to the look, where as a lot of colored contacts can look really unnatural! I've got dark brown eyes (Next time I'll do a photo with one of them in and one not) and as you can see they stand out even on dark brown! I don't think I've been more happy with a pair of contacts before. I definitely suggest these pair if you're looking for a good pair of natural blue! The eyelashes I am wearing here (top and bottom) are from Diaso. I'm not sure what brand but I can check on it next time! I wish there was a Daiso here in Portland. But last time I was in seattle I stocked up on this set because they're my favorite pair!
Comfort: 4.5/5
Color: 5/5


Well, until next time friends! I'll be posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment